We have the perfect picnic date hamper for you both! A great way to enjoy a Spiring Time date together with the Made My Date Picnic Date Hamper, your partner will be so delighted and will remember this beautiful gesture for a long, long time!
The ‘Spring Is In The Air’ Picnic Date Hamper contains artisan snacks, drinks and treats that are perfect for two; all encased in a handy, reusable wicker basket with leather straps. A great investment that you can restock in your leisure time and time again!
The ‘Spring is in the Air’ Picnic Date Hamper contains:
* 16″ Wicker Picnic Basket – a perfect size for two, leather straps and handle, reusable.
* 2 x 250ml Belvoir Farm Raspberry Lemonade Soft Drink Cans
* 1 x Naani Ma’s Kitchen Artisan Chilli & Lemon flavoured Cashews 100g
* 1 x Ollie’s Olives pack containing 50g of garlic and basil olives
* 1 x Dean’s Shortbread Petticoat Tails Biscuits 150g
* 1 x Dean’s extra mature cheddar bites 90g
* 2 x Nutella Mini pots 25g each
* 2 x Mini Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve 30g
* 1 x Milk Chocolate Heart Chocolates approx. 50g
* 1 x TeaPigs tea bags (1 Pack of 50 Tea Bags) approx. 50g
* 1 pack of CC Scones approx. 100g
* 2 x All butter croissants, individually wrapped
Picnic Date Hamper
Each Hamper with the above content is available at £64.99 GBP and must be paid for in full before dispatch of the Picnic Date Hamper. The price for this hamper is £64.99 including post & packaging
Local Delivery is available within a 5-mile radius of SE18, please ensure that you provide your full address details in our order form. All other UK orders will be posted by royal mail second class postal service.
Contents of the hamper:
This hamper is not suitable for anyone with nut allergies, has any dairy or wheat allergies or any allergies in relation to the products described in the list above. Each individual item has its own storage instructions and uses by / best before the date and this should be checked and followed as soon as the hamper is received. Contents of the Hamper is subject to availability and suitable substitutes will be made where stocks are no longer available.