MMD brings you the perfect Date for the Spring, Summer and early Autumn Seasons. This Picnic Date Hamper contains snacks, drinks and treats that are perfect for two and the launch basket contains an Afternoon Tea themed offer perfect for Spring called ‘Spring is in the Air’.
‘Spring is in the Air’
Each Picnic Date Hamper contains the following
* 16″ Wicker Picnic Basket – a perfect size for two that can be reused again and again with leather-look straps and handle, easy to carry during any picnic date or road trip.
* 2 x 250ml Belvoir Farm Raspberry Lemonade Soft Drink Cans
* 1 x Naani Ma’s Kitchen Artisan Chilli & Lemon flavoured Cashews 100g
* 1 x Ollie’s Olives pack containing 50g of garlic and basil olives
* 1 x Dean’s Shortbread Petticoat Tails Biscuits 150g
* 1 x Dean’s extra mature cheddar bites 90g
* 2 x Nutella Mini pots 25g each
* 2 x Mini Bonne Maman Raspberry Conserve 30g
* 1 x Milk Chocolate Heart Chocolates approx. 50g
* 1 x TeaPigs tea bags (1 Pack of 50 Tea Bags) approx. 50g
* 1 pack of CC Scones 100g
* 2 x All butter croissants, individually wrapped
Buy Our Picnic Date Hamper
Each Hamper with the above content is available at £75.00 GBP and must be paid for in full before dispatch of the Picnic Date Hamper.
Our custom designed ‘Yummy Mummy’ Mother’s Day card is available for FREE for all orders made and paid for by 8th March. See the images above and the order form for details.
Local Delivery available within a 5-mile radius of SE18, please ensure that you provide your full address details in our order form. All other UK orders will be posted by royal mail second class postal service.
This hamper is not suitable for anyone with nut allergies, that has any dairy or wheat allergies or any allergies in relation to the products described in the list above. Each individual item has it’s own storage instructions and use by / best before the date and this should be checked and followed as soon as the hamper is received. Contents of the Picnic Date Hamper is subject to availability and suitable substitutes will be made where stocks are no longer available.