In celebration of Pride Month and Pride Day coming up on the 28th June, we have curated the best places for your next #datenight that are all LGBTQ friendly!
Love comes in all forms, shapes and sizes and quality time with your loved one should be celebrated by all.
Here are our top spots for you and your partner to be Loud and Proud in during the festivities…
- The number one destination in the south for a LGBTW friendly day out has to be Brighton. With it’s seafront promenade, boutique shops, the arcades and abundance of pubs and clubs, Brighton has a fun and energetic buzz about it.
We recommend booking a romantic lunch at the Amarillo Restaurant in the Drakes of Brighton Hotel with your partner to celebrate in style. This is a fine dining experience with every dish packed with Love for you both to indulge in during your visit.
- Looking for something a little more fun, flirty and downright messy? How about a drinks date at the world-famous G-A-Y bar in the heart of Soho, London. A great place for a few cheap drinks, fun and lively atmosphere, and where you and your partner can then boogie the night away at the G-A-Y Late club round the corner. Ps, they cater for the ladies as well with their basement Women’s Bar called “Girls Go Down” so there really is something for everyone at this iconic establishment.
- We highly recommend SHE Soho in London also, for the only women-priority venue in London, drawing a great variety of LBTQ+ individuals all year round.
SHE Soho is another great casual drinks date venue showcasing the hottest DJs, regular drag king cabaret, burlesque and social events on a regular basis. A great location to share a drink and a dance together, that will quickly become a regular joint for those that live locally. Part of the KU Bar Group.
- A lovely little spot for a Coffee Date would be Fuckoffee in Bermondsey, London. It’s just a stone’s throw away from Tower Bridge and London Bridge Station so perfect for a Central London meet up but away from Soho. This is a quaint and quirky venue with lots of unique features and they sure as hell are Loud and Proud to be LGBTQ friendly.
- For a LGBTQ friendly vibe in the midlands, we recommend a visit to Hurst Street in Birmingham. Hurst Street is just minutes from the Hippodrome theatre, the Bullring and the Chinese Quarter. This is a great spot for you and your date to take in the sights and sounds, from oriental-influenced architecture to sparkly, rhinestone-encrusted rhinoceros on the roof of Wynner House.
We recommend the Loft Bar & Kitchen for a relaxed lunch or dinner date with your partner to enjoy speciality spirits, crafted beers and homemade dishes in their weatherproof gardens.
- For a quirky and unique experience, why not freshen up your look with your partner at the trendy Blade Soho in London. A Salon and a Bar in one that boasts the unique combination of Hairdressing with a Cocktail Bar to create Hair Clubbing!
Look your best for and with each other whilst enjoying a glass of bubbles and a natter with the hairdressers as a pre-drinks, quirky, eccentric date idea together before heading off to one of the many LGBTQ friendly bars and clubs in Soho, London.
7.) A visit to Bristol wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the Old Market, after all it has been declared Bristol’s main ‘Gay Village’. Whilst you are both there, you must visit the many great establishments on West Street as almost all are gay-owned or LGBTQ friendly. If you fancy extending this year’s Pride celebrations why not head over on the 10th July 2021 to take part in Bristol Pride Day. It’s one of the largest free pride festivals and has even won a few awards!
Whilst you’re there, visit the Bristol Bear Bar for a casual drinks date with your partner too. An award winning bar to accompany your award winning Pride celebrations.
8.) Fancy going all out with your partner for a fun-filled, full-on Date Night out?
We recommend booking a table at Proud Cabaret, Fenchurch, City, London to enjoy great food, cocktails and an abundance of entertainment all night long with your partner in arm.
They offer curated cocktails made by their in-house master mixologists, bento box meals and inclusive dinner and brunch deals so you and your date can eat, drink and enjoy the night away at your heart’s content.